- Your health
- Your relationships
- Your quality of life
- Your well-being
- Deeply relaxing
- Keeping active
- Eating a healthy diet
- Being mindful
- Other people
- Addictive substances
- External things
- Bad memories
- Emotional trauma's
- Emotional suffering
- Feel calm and balanced
- Experience joy and happiness
- Enjoy the moment
- Reach your highest performance levels
- Be yourself
- You can give in and become a victim of your past
- You can refuse to be a slave to your past and you can give it all you have got to heal your wounds
- You can carry on living a life of emotional suffering, limitations and stress
- You can motivate yourself to change your feelings and you can go on to live a wonderful and successful life
- It can help relax you and restore a sense of balance and calm
- It can reduce the intensity of your strong feelings and emotions
- It will help you sleep better
- It can give you the relief you have been looking for
- It can remove you out of your negative state and return you back to your calm natural state
- Emotional blocks
- Psychological issues
- Reduce anxiety
- Eliminates Phobia's
- Eliminate Anger
- Overcome depression
- Let go of, and heal the past
- And much more
- Lift up your shoulders
- Lift up your chin and head
- Stick out your chest
- Force your shoulders back
- Arch or stiffen your back
- Faith leads to hope
- Hope leads to optimism
- Optimism leads to action
- Action lead to results
- Random recurrences of stressful or painful memories
- Wanting to avoid any reminders of your bad experience, such as people, places, triggers and situations
- Chronic uncontrollable stress
- Anxiety, anger, frustration, irritability, depression
- Panic attacks
- OCD thoughts and behaviors
- Mood swings
- Trouble sleeping
- Nightmares and flashbacks
- Stuck in survival mode
- Guilt and self blame
- Feelings of distress and hopelessness
- Negative outlook
- Isolation, withdrawing from society
- Low self esteem and self worth
- Nightmares and waking up feeling anxious and sweaty
- Feelings of panic and anxiety
- Chronic stress
- Obsessive thoughts and behaviors
- Feelings distressed
- Stressful and physical reactions when you're reminded of the bad experience
Everytime you're bad memory causes a stressful response it takes up to 36 hours for your body to get rid of the stress hormones, this is not good for your health or well-being.
If your bad memory is constantly being played out in your mind, your body won't even get a chance to return back to its natural resting state and your body will stay out of balance most of the time.
Bad memories can demoralize your whole quality of your life, they can cause you endless stress, frustration and anxiety, and even lead to depression or alcohol and substance abuse.
Trying to bury your emotional traumas and wounds with alcohol or substance abuse, or trying to occupy your mind with other distraction methods, is not the answer and it can make matters worse.
Alcohol and drugs may temporarily alleviate your emotional hurt and torment, but as soon as their effect wears off, the pain will resurface.
Alcohol, smoking and drugs are all stimulants, and although they may initially relax you, when their effect wears off, you will feel more stressed and pumped up.
At the moment your bad memory has all the power over you, but it does not have to be that way once you strip away all the strong emotional attachment.
You should not be constantly punished and tormented by an unpleasant experience that happened in the past, which was not your fault.
It is a sad fact of life that very often the victim or the innocent one is left to suffer the most, usually in silence.
What you may not realize is that you have the power and control to erase your bad memory if you decide to do so.
When you get stuck in a cycle and pattern of stress and intrusive thoughts, the high levels of stress can put a strain on your adrenaline glands, and because you get stuck in a state of high levels of stress.
This can then this can have a knock on effect, which can result in other emotional issues like anxiety, anger issues
If you have been suffering with post traumatic stress, then it can deplete your body and brain of the natural nutrients that it requires to keep your brain and body in balance and working efficiently.
A deficiency in the key important nutrients has been associated with depression, anxiety and mood swings.
Long periods of stress and anxiety can deplete your body of all its natural vitamins and nutrients that it requires to keep your mind and body in its peak and most optimum balance and performance efficiency.
A balanced diet of healthy foods rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals can help to relax you, improve your mood and help you feel less anxious.
It may pay you to consult your doctor or nutritionist to determine your nutritional needs and daily dosage requirements.
Magnesium is one of the most powerful nutrients that can help reduce stress and anxiety, this key mineral is well known for its natural power to calm you.
Other studies have shown that there is a link between moods and a deficiency in the B vitamin range, again if you're thinking about taking supplements, it may pay you to consult with your doctor or dietician about the correct daily dosage
Vitamin D has also been linked with being able to help reduce stress and anxiety.
You can put it another way, if you have any old photo's on your camera which you don't like perhaps say they hold sad and negative memories for you which evoke negative or hurtful emotions you would delete them from your camera.
If you keep on looking at the photo you will keep feeling the emotion. All of our memories have an energy attached to them, good memories have a neutral or positive energy while bad memories have a negative energy associated with them.
Because bad memories and traumatic experiences operate on a subconscious level the pain, hurt and flashbacks are being driven by emotions and feelings, therefore you cannot use words or think them away.
It is all the emotional and physical attachment that is keeping the memory active and current, if you want to be free of all the hurt and pain of the bad experience, then you need to disassociate and desensitize the emotional arousal from the bad experience.