- The more clearly you'll be able to think
- The better you're going to feel
- You will be able to handle and cope with those stressful situations with a cool head and a calm composure
- The more creative your brain will be and you will perform and do things much better
- True infinite awareness
- Universal intelligence, information and guidence
- Your true inner powers
- You will be at your most talented best
- Limitless potential and creativity
- Physical state
- Emotional state
- Pschological state
- Work long hours
- Raise their children
- Fit in their chores
- Emotional trauma
- Obsessive behaviors and obsessive thinking
- Mental and physical exhaustion
- Sleeping problems
- Many health related issues
- Rest iteslf
- Restore itself
- Repair itself
- You will feel better
- You will think more clearly
- You will perform better
- You will feel more confident
- Things will workout better for you
- You will look younger
- Regular relaxation can increase your life expectancy
- Your health
- Your wellbeing
- Your quality of life
- Your performance levels
Relaxation is natures way of recharging your batteries, empowering you and giving you more energy and zest for life.
Although people tend to associate relaxation with the odd mini break or weekend away now and again.
- Things to do list
- Worries, goals and problems
- You will begin to feel more and more relaxed
- You will begin to think more clearly
- You will sleep better and more peacefully
- You will wake up feeling relaxed and energized
2) Use hypnosis to relax and change
A short fifteen to twenty minute hypnosis session can give you the equivalent amount of relaxation as several hours of sleep would, along with meditation there is not a better way to relax and unwind.
The beauty of hypnosis is the more often you use it the quicker and deeply relaxed you will become, the feelings of hypnosis can take you to a level of relaxation that you will not have experienced before.
Regular repeated use of self hypnosis techniques is a powerful way to reduce emotional stress and maintain calm even in difficult situations.
Relax After Work self hypnosis recording
Listening to relaxing music is another great way to relax, piano and classical music can help to reset the mind and body to a more relaxed energy state.
When we listen to relaxing music, our brainwaves and body will mimic the beat and relaxing sound of the music and it will entrain the mind and body to match up with the calming energy of the soothing music.
There are some real good music and relaxation videos available on Youtube.
- Helps you to eliminates self sabotag
- Helps Improve your visualization skills
- Helps you to unleash your inner creativity
- Helps you to boost your self confidence
- Helps you to tap into the universal guidence and higher intelligence
- Helps you to enhance your body, mind and soul connection
- Helps to improve your focus and concentration
- Helps you to feel deeply relaxed and balanced
- Helps you to improve your health
- And much more
- Take a few deep breaths
- Release any tension
- Let your mind and feelings be, just observe and stay detached from your thoughts and feelings
- Keep your focus on what you're doing or keep your focus external
11) Meditation for the ultimate state of relaxation