Experience The Difference Of Having A Healthy Level Of Self Esteem
- They have been rejected
- They have an inferiority complex,
- They have a fear of failure
Theyhave been conditioned by themselves or others that are stupid or not good or worthy enough
If you were told negative things about yourself, then this can have a damaging impact on your self esteem, such as
- If you were put down
- You were, repeatedly told you're not good enough
- Told you are stupid
- Told you were ugly
- If you were heavily criticized by others, especially during your early years
- Heavily teased or bullied
- You were made to feel unvalued
Then the chances are you bought into the negative or harmful opinions of others, and these beliefs are probably still affecting your thought patterns, how you feel, your actions and your
This can condition you to think and believe that you're not good enough as well as programming you to feel bad about yourself, so you see the bad in you instead of all the good.
Even if you go onto to becoming successful and you have a great relationship, a loving family and career.
If you were conditioned as a child or a young adult to feel bad about yourself, then no amount of material or physical things are going to make you feel better about yourself, until you start to address your low self esteem issues.
Your emotional and physical state
Sometimes your self esteem and confidence levels will match your current state and mood, a normally confident person, can suffer with low self esteem and confidence if they are feeling low, tense and negative.
Tense and stiff postures or slouching and leaning forwards, can have a negative effect on your mood and your thought processes.
Whilst a person who suffers with low self esteem and low confidence, can feel more confident and have a higher level of self esteem if they are feeling calm and happy, so your current state will have a big influence on your self esteem and confidence levels.
When your body is in balance and your mind is calm, then this can raise both your confidence and self esteem levels.
Too much criticism
If you put yourself down or you're self critical of yourself, then this needs to stop, right now.
Although a little bit of constructive criticism can help to motivate you to do better, persistent negative criticism and harsh comments, by others or yourself, will damage your self esteem levels.
Negative or unjustified criticism, can diminish you and pull you down.
As humans, we tend to far too easily buy into and accept, the hurtful and nasty suggestions and remarks others say about us.
There is an old saying that goes like this
"Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me"
But nasty remarks and comments, can psychologically hurt and scar us, for life, if we accept them as being true.
People with low self esteem, tend to be overly hard and critical of themselves, yet they are nice and polite to others.
You decide how you wish to perceive yourself, because when you stop pulling yourself down and you start to praise and build yourself up, then nobody can diminish you.
Trying to be perfect
- You lack faith in your own abilities
- You have a low opinion of yourself
- You do not trust your own opinion
- You have a fear of failure
- You accept and listen to your negative self
- You have to much inner conflict and anxiety going on
- You would rather play it safe than step out of your comfort zone
- You fear taking on new challenges
- You're good enough
- You're worthy enough
- You're capable enough
It'ssafe for me to
wyou have been conditioned and influenced by others and yourself
- Why you are struggling and getting the results you are getting
- Why you feel bad about yourself
- How you can change the way you feel about yourself and your abilities
- How you can change our way of thinking or your conditioning
- What can you do to make things
- Exercise or activity
- Good diet and nutrition
- Plenty of rest and relaxation
- Doing the things that you like or want to do
- Adding meaning to your life
- Using your creativity
- But most of all, try and be happy, without a reason
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Worrying can effect your health and quality of life
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mid
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you