Affiliate links on this page
How To Stop Your Excessive Blushing?
- Fear of being embarrassed
- Feelings of insecurity
- Feelings of vulnerability
- Feeling that you cannot cope or handle a social situation
- Managing your mind and emotions
- Your neural associations and negative memories
- Changing the way you respond (Learning how to prevent yourself from going bright red)
- Balancing and calming your body
- Reducing your stress and tension
Why do we blush? What purpose does this useless thing have? Why is it ruining my ability to maintain normal social interactions?
- The emotion associated with fear
- The emotion that is associated with low confidence, feeling insecure, and run down
- Your social anxiety
- Low moods
- Tension/muscle stiffness
- Negative mental programs and neural associations, running in your mind
Don't try to hide your blushing
For those who develop a blushing problem, it is natural to want to try and hide it from others, because it makes you feel ashamed and embarrassed.
You will have probably already tried or thought about ways to try and hide your red face from others, maybe you sit with the lights dimmed or perhaps you try and sit out of view of others or find something to cover up your face like your hands or a book.
Some will even consider or even use heavy makeup to try and conceal their red face, others will grow their hair long so they can let it fall across their face, and the men might even grow a beard.
Part of your recovery will involve, conditioning your brain that you do not have a problem with blushing, but when you attempt to hide it, you're signalling to your brain that you still have a problem with it, which will condition your brain to carry on associating
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Worrying can effect your health and quality of life
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mid
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you