Affiliate links on this page
- How stressed you
- How tense your muscles are,
- What emotions you re feeling,
- Your general feelings of happiness and confidence
- Getting enough deep and relaxing sleep
- Getting your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals
- Having goals
- Keeping active
- Taking up a hobby, like photography, painting, reading or other relaxing activities
- Positive self talk
- Drinking enough water and staying hydrated (Avoid drinking excessive amounts in one go)
- I am good enough
- I am strong enough
- I am happy enough
- I am equal enough
- I am worthy enough
- I am safe enough
- I am secure enough
- "Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better"
- I am powerful
- I am strong
- I love the person I am becoming
- I am learning and growing
- I am letting go of all the negative stuff and letting in the good
- What your
- The pictures and words in your mind, that trigger a fearful or negative response
- Or you can do it, whilst you are imaging your in a fearful or blushing inducing social situation
Another problem for the blusher is, they can start to become too sensitive and too overly aware of any rise in heat or temperature in the face.
This can cause self consciousness in the mind which can result in negative feelings or it can cause you to react with fear and anxiety which can cause you to become tense which will force even more blood into your face.
There are many reasons that can cause a rise in temperature in the face, many are a result of body temperature fluctuations which aren't even visible externally.
You may think you're going bright red, when it is not the case. Try not to become overly sensitive or bothered by a bit of heat in the face.
Because your mind can quickly learn to associate blushing and the people and trigger situations that cause it, as being a threat that needs to be defeated or avoided and it will use anxiety and sensations of fear to alert you to when it might happen.
To make matters worse, you will have also attached fear too, whenever your face starts to warm up, making you panic more as well as making you feel more self conscious.
So try to become less sensitive when you notice your face getting warmer, everybody blushes slightly at times.
Also, try to keep your chore body temperature low, although you don't want to feel cold all the time, try to wear loose fitting clothes that leave you feeling comfortable and not too hot.
Stress, anxiety and tension will raise your body temperature, so try and stay cool and relax, ease your body.
12) Stop caring about what others think or say
13) The low confidence emotions that cause the redness in your face
Fear is one emotion that can trigger redness in your
The other emotion that is responsible for the redness in your face is the low confidence emotion.
When you're in a negative and the low confidence state, then the slightest of triggers many which would not trouble you normally can immediately light up your face.
Things that cause low confidence emotions are
- Low self esteem and not feeling worthy
- Low moods or depression
- Tiredness, feeling run down and exhausted
- Negative and pessimistic thinking
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Poor diet
- Slouching, allowing your spine to collapse, your body to become out of alignment or leaning back
- During colds and viruses
- Stress and anxiety
Although this is a free information site there are some affiliate links and banners where if anybody clicks on these links and purchases a product through these links a small percentage will go to the maintaining and to subsidize further improvements of this site.
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Worrying can effect your health and quality of life
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mind
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you