Affiliate links on this page
- What you imagine you create
- What you focus your attention on expands
- What you feel you attract
- It learns you, exactly what a blushing problem is and why it happens. This is a very critical bit of information. Because as Gary states. Until you understand this, there is little chance of you ever overcoming your blushing.
- Learn the best way to naturally end your blushing and the anxiety that comes with a blushing problem. This one techniques and step alone, can permanently end your blushing. But, if you do not know and learn how to apply this technique, then your problem is likely to get worse, not better.
- Gary's techniques will show you how to very quickly end your excessive and intense blushing by teaching you how to prevent yourself from going bright red. Once you have learned and mastered this technique. If you do go red, it will only be very brief, mild and short induration. This alone will end your intense and excessive facial redness, which will give you a tremendous sense and feeling of relief. You have to tackle and break down this problem, one step at a time.
- Now, at worst you will be left, with what Gary calls. The lesser blushing problem which Gary will then show you how to eliminate the lesser more milder and less noticeable redness in your face.
- The program will also teach you how to pick up and change those automatic negative thoughts that are causing you all the worry, anxiety and making you feel fearful in those social situations
- Gary also explains, how he once got over his blushing, until he had a setback and ending up back and even worse than before, and he will show you how quickly overcome setbacks so to avoid making the same mistakes
- The emotion that is associated with fear
- The emotions that are associated with low confidence and feeling low and insecure
- Work on reducing your stress
- Release any tension
- Learn how to relax
- Only focus on feeling good
- Look after yourself
- If you feel as if you're about to go red, smile, relax your shoulders, distract yourself and breathe slowly and deeply
- I am good enough
- I am worthy enough
- I am smart enough
- I am happy
- I am safe
- I am powerful
- I am equal
- I am feeling great
- I feel calm and composed under pressure
- I can control my body
- The best is yet to come
- All is well
- Everything always works out for me
- Tomorrow is going to be a great day
- Find five things you're grateful for
- Do your five minutes self esteem building in front of the mirror
- Say your positive affirmations
- Do some light stretches or have a quick morning aerobic workout
- Visualize your day going well or visualize yourself calmly handling and feeling calm and cool in any socially challenging situations that you might have to face
- Ignore any negative thoughts and keep the positive momentum going
- Are you focused on your problem or the solution?
- Are you focused on what you want or what you don't want?
- Are you mainly in the emotional and physical state of anxiety, worry and stress or are you mainly in calm and happy emotional and physical states
- When you are worrying about it
- When you're focused on what you don't want
- When you're experiencing stress, anxiety and tension
- The emotion associated with fear
- The emotion associated with low confidence and unhappiness
- Your fear of going red/embarrassment
- You do not feel as if you can cope or handle the social situations
- You cannot handle or you will not accept the facial redness
- You think that you're not good enough
- You are over sensitive
- You fear what people, say about you
- You care to much about that others think
- You fear people disapproving of you
- "It is OK to blush"
- "It's OK for me to be the center of attention"
- "It's OK for me to feel anxious"
- What ever happen' I'll be OK"
- I could not care less, what he/she/they might say
Feelon your skin
- Getting enough deep and relaxing sleep
- Getting your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals
- Having goals
- Keeping active
- Taking up a hobby, like photography, painting, reading or other relaxing activities
- Positive self talk
- Drinking enough water and staying hydrated (Avoid drinking excessive amounts in one go)
Try not to react badly, to the heat in your face
Another problem for the blusher is, they can start to become too sensitive and too overly aware of any rise in heat or temperature in the face.
This can cause self consciousness in the mind which can result in negative feelings or it can cause you to react with fear and anxiety which can cause you to become tense which will force even more blood into your face.
There are many reasons that can cause a rise in temperature in the face, many are a result of body temperature fluctuations which aren't even visible externally.
You may think you're going bright red, when it is not the case. Try not to become overly sensitive or bothered by a bit of heat in the face.
Because your mind can quickly learn to associate blushing and the people and trigger situations that cause it, as being a threat that needs to be defeated or avoided and it will use anxiety and sensations of fear to alert you to when it might happen.
To make matters worse, you will have also attached fear too, whenever your face starts to warm up, making you panic more as well as making you feel more self conscious.
So try to become less sensitive when you notice your face getting warmer, everybody blushes slightly at times.
Also, try to keep your chore body temperature low, although you don't want to feel cold all the time, try to wear loose fitting clothes that leave you feeling comfortable and not too hot.
Stress, anxiety and tension will raise your body temperature, so try and stay cool and relax, ease your body.
The low confidence emotions that cause the redness in your face
Fear is one emotion that can trigger redness in your
The other emotion that is responsible for the redness in your face is the low confidence emotion.
When you're in a negative and the low confidence state, then the slightest of triggers many which would not trouble you normally can immediately light up your face.
Things that cause low confidence emotions are
- Low self esteem and not feeling worthy
- Low moods or depression
- Tiredness, feeling run down and exhausted
- Negative and pessimistic thinking
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Poor diet
- Slouching, allowing your spine to collapse, your body to become out of alignment or leaning back
- During colds and viruses
- Stress and anxiety
Although this is a free information site there are some affiliate links and banners where if anybody clicks on these links and purchases a product through these links a small percentage will go to the maintaining and to subsidize further improvements of this site.
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Worrying can effect your health and quality of life
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mind
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you