Life Can Get Better With The Help Of Self Hypnosis
- Does self hypnosis works or if
- Is self hypnosis safe for you to use
- What are the benefits of self hypnosis
- All emotional suffering, hurt and pain is unnecessary
- All bad habits, fears and addictions can be changed or overcome
- We all have the capacity to grow, expand and better ourselves
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Treatment of allergies
- OCD and obsessive thinking
- Letting go of bad memories
- Reducing stress
- negative thinking and ending worrying
- Positive thinking
- confidence and self esteem boosting
- personal development
- Just about anything else you need help with
- Reduces stress and restores
- Help you overcome fear and anxiety
- Boost your self confidence, self belief and self esteem
- One of the most effective forms of weight loss
- Has a very high success rate for quitting smoking
- Eliminates self destructive negative and obsessive thinking
- Great, for changing bad and unhealthy habits
- Significantly increases your chances of achieving your goals
- Can help to heal your body
- Elevates your self image
- Helps you to sleep better and boosts your quality of sleep
- And much more
- Destroy your self confidence
- Diminish your self worth
- Block off your creativity
- Impact you ability to focus and concentrate
- Take away your true powers
- Negatively affect your performance levels
- Influence your thinking and behaviors
- Limit your success levels
- It is not a form of mind control
- Under hypnosis, you will always be in full control (It is just like daydreaming)
- Self hypnosis doesn't mess with your mind (It fixes negative programming)
- You cannot get stuck in hypnosis (Hypnosis is just a relaxed and highly enjoyable state of being)
- You cannot be hypnotised to do things against you will
- Only weak people can be hypnotised (Research has revealed that intelligent people respond better to hypnosis)
Believe the hype or think for yourself
For too long hypnosis has had a bad or 'difficult' press. If a person doesn't understand something they have 3 options open to them.
1) They might be skeptical and therefore save the trouble of looking further and possibly benefiting.
2) They may conclude it is dangerous and to be avoided at all costs.
3) They may spend time discovering the truth behind the hype.
If you don't know much about a topic it's easy to be suspicious. Some people assume hypnosis is akin to a carnival side show, others consider it mystic mumbo jumbo or 'mind control.' For those who look beyond the hype the truth is far more illuminating.
The most powerful tool you possess
There are potentially huge benefits for those who use hypnosis as part of everyday life. When you understand hypnosis you start to see its potential to improve human performance in the physical, emotional and intellectual realms.
I determined to learn all I could about hypnosis - I learned every fact and
I invested thousands of hours of devoted study to hypnosis and discovered just what is possible. I
How hypnosis helped me
I used to be shy. Thanks to hypnosis I can now talk to thousands at a time and can approach anybody calmly and confidently.
I used to have poor concentration and procrastinate; thanks to hypnosis I can instantly motivate myself.
I used to find physical work outs and exercise exhausting but because of hypnosis I am now in the best shape of my life.
In this way I habitually set my own emotional 'blue prints' for up coming situations.
Having said that it's naturally that some people have concerns or half digested 'hand me down' ideas regarding hypnosis. A common one is the one about 'mind control.'
Why you are more in control of yourself in hypnosis
If someone expresses concerns about being 'controlled' in hypnosis what they mean is they don't want to be like a robot, an automaton that is forced to obey the every whim of the hypnotist. We can't help but influence
So what is hypnosis like?
Hypnosis isn't like a coma. It's not unconsciousness - more a subtle shifting of consciousness. In hypnosis, you can still think
In fact the
How can I be so sure?
Because over the decades I've seen all kinds of people, all ages and from all backgrounds turn their lives around thanks to hypnosis.
When you use hypnosis for yourself it improves confidence in all kinds of ways. When you use it to change other's lives it just blows you away. This is what I mean.
When I first
When I stopped hardened alcoholics from drinking and even got a heroin addict off the stuff and back into mainstream life
With the aid of hypnosis I (and many people I have trained and worked with) have helped severely depressed people feel strong and positive again. The rewards and satisfactions are hard to describe. I'm going to take a stand against ignorance and short sightedness around hypnosis and here's why.
Why you need to reclaim hypnosis for yourself
Hypnosis is your birthright. It's nature's optimum learning tool. In
Successful people use it naturally all the time because hypnosis is natural. It's the way we learn new responses. Unlike medications its side effects are purely positive - one expectant
Hypnosis is easy to learn and every body can benefit. Hypnosis is a safe environment to 'try out' new
So the young man can ask a woman out for a date many times in calm relaxed hypnosis so that by the time he does it for real it feels real and natural and relaxed. Sports people who use hypnosis learn new quicker and more accurately.
So hypnosis gives you more control of yourself and your life, it's natural and gives you instant benefits and it's a way of 'trying
Article by Mark Tyrrell of Hypnosis Downloads.com.
Hypnosis is now gaining scientific and medical backing. David Spiegel, from Stanford University conducted a series of experiments that revealed to the American Association for the Advancement of Science how hypnosis can influence the brain.
The reasons why most people fail to make the positive chances that
Most people will use will power to try and make the changes they want, but will power works with the conscious mind on a conscious level, so often will power is short lived, and people quickly return to their old bad ways, thinking patterns or habits.
What is hypnosis
What is hypnosis? Hypnosis is a perfectly natural and very pleasant process and experience which everybody does naturally on a daily basis a bit like day dreaming only much more relaxing.
People freak out at the thought of going into a trance, but a trance is nothing more than an altered state of awareness and it is something people go into all the time when they're driving for long periods or their deeply engrossed in a book.
Every emotional state you go into and you're always in one is a form of trance and state of being, the problem for many is they get themselves stuck in destructive negative states. Self hypnosis will allow you to break out of the grip of those painful negative states.
All our compulsory
Your subconscious mind also holds and stores all your past bad and traumatic emotional experiences which can cause people much pain and suffering.
Self hypnosis will allow you to access your subconscious mind so you can change or deactivate all your destructive negative memories and unwanted patterns of thinking.
Hypnosis is so effective because it is a method that will allow you to communicate with your subconscious mind so you can correct, improve or replace virtually anything you want or anything that is not serving you well.
Why hypnosis is so powerful is because it operates at the same subconscious level as all your bad habits, negative beliefs, unwanted and involuntary
What happens during hypnosis
During your session you will be guided by the voice of the
The reason why most people struggle to make the changes they seek is because they try to make them when
If you try to make changes when
In order to change you first have to be in a calm and relaxed state of body and mind because when you're stuck in a negative state your minds will be focused more on the problem instead of the solution or cure.
Self hypnosis is a very calming experience that will not only allow you to make some positive changes to your life and once you have been induced into a relaxed and highly receptive and suggestible state the
Once your mind and body is calm the
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mind
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you